Different dress is appropriate for different occasions and different locations. This is a matter of individual taste, but the key is to dress with respect for fellow members and specific occasions.
Our dress code is simple:
- Proper golf shoes are required on the course
- If wearing shorts, suitable sports socks are necessary
- Always wear a collared shirt, or proper golf shirt
- No denim on the course, under any circumstances
No tops with a hood are allowed on the course, unless of the waterproof kind
- In the clubhouse smart casual dress is appropriate, unless formal attire specified
Please always be mindful of other members, other players, as well as events in the clubhouse when considering your attire. Keep in mind that even if you are not a good golfer at least always look like one.
For specific details on our dress code please click see the following link: